1.2.13

Girlfriend application

There are a lot of people in and out of my house lately. It's really been hurting my sleep schedule. Therefore, I need a girlfriend so I can sleep at her place. Here is the application for those interested. Copy and paste to your word processor of choice, fill it out, then copy and paste to the comments section. You may choose to remain anonymous, but might want to put some contact info down. Good luck.

Name:
Age:
Status:
A. Single
B. Divorced
C. Widowed
D. Taken/other

Kids?:

Education:
A. High school
B. Some college
C. Bachelor's Degree
D. Master's Degree

Experience:



1. Do you like Pitbull?
A. Yes
B. No

If answer is A, our time here is done. Thanks for applying.

2. Who is your favorite member of NWA? If Dre, explain why.

3. How much do you enjoy sports?
A. I watch from time to time
B. I closely follow all of my favorite teams
C. I don't care, really. But I will because you do.
D. I will watch any game on TV
E. I hate sports

4. If I fart in my sleep, do you:
A. Ignore
B. Get grossed out and leave
C. Call doorknob and punch me
D. Return the favor

5. Who is the hottest female celebrity. Why?

6. On a scale of 1-10 (10 being quietest) how quiet are you when others are sleeping?

7. What is your favorite type of sandwich to make?

8. What is the thread count on your sheets?

9. What are you getting me for my birthday?

10. True or false: 'Tis better to have loved and lost than never to have loved at all.

Bonus: what is the sample rate and bit depth of cd's? What is used to correct quantization error?

Bonus 2: Name 5 parts of an internal combustion engine.

No comments: