18.3.10

Spring Break Todo list

Since I'm staying in Florence all of spring break next week, I decided to make a to do list. I'll still be working a lot, I just won't have to worry about school and homework.

-Finish editing and mixing Derek Summer
-Wash Teggy
-Clean inside of Teggy
-Clean my room
-Wash clothes
-Track vocals for Ben Skipworth
-Rewire light in the studio
-Buy new light fixture for the kitchen area
-Install new light fixture for the kitchen area
-Run
-Catch up on sleep
-Clean shower
-Go outside
-Clean carport
-Watch TV
-Play video games
-Remember how to relax
-Fix intonation on Tom Delonge strat and P-Bass
-Buy groceries
-Break the motorcycle out of hibernation and go for a ride

That's all I can come up with off the top of my head. Hopefully between working 50+ hours, I'll find time to take care of some of that. Also need to figure out what I'm doing after I graduate in May. But...I'll take care of that when the time comes.

No comments: