5.9.08

Seriously?

This was the first thing when I opened up Yahoo.



Even Paris Hilton has fallen prey to this hacker's scheme to steal passwords.

Are they serious? How scared should I be right now? They couldn't even think of anyone smart to use for this. Maybe if they were like, Bill Gates fell for it, I would be like crap man...I better watch out. Paris Hilton would fall for anything. I could tell her I had a secret cream that made her look better and she would buy it. In all seriousness, I'm really just trying to figure out why they picked her. She has a reputation for being an idiot. That's like running an ad saying, "This call was so bad, even Lou Pinella go mad about it." Or "This kid is so cute, even Michael Jackson would touch him." Seriously...who thought of that?


No comments: