31.7.10

mini-series coming soon.

For those of you who don't know, there has been a recent catastrophe in my life. Lightning struck close to my house and killed the internet. I won't get it back until Monday at the earliest. I should probably work on my internet dependency. It's getting a bit out of hand. Onto the main point. Since I have been slacking recently, I've decided to post somewhat of a mini-series. The subject? What I learned in college. The out of the classroom things. Basically, a memoir-ish story that documents my fights with girls, myself, God, and the devil.

Why do this? Quite frankly, I'm bored and out of ideas. But also, I want the people that read this to get a better understanding of who I am, where I came from, and where I'm at now. Personally, I love hearing other people's stories. I am always fascinated at how they are all so different, yet all the same. So I've decided to tell mine. Some of the things in the upcoming posts will be new to almost everyone. Some of them might make you think I'm a terrible person. Maybe one person will be able to relate. Maybe one person will figure something out about themselves. I just thought about how I'm posting all of these blogs about how we should live our lives when I clearly haven't even figured out how to live my own. Also, I want to remember all of this. And since my computer is really good at crashing, I want it on here. Also...I'm doing it because I feel like it. So there.

The main problem lies with me not having internet. So my temporary replacement is the Starbucks down the street. I am currently "that guy" that everyone makes fun of. The guy blogging on his Mac, listening to his iPod, and checking Twitter, while drinking copious amounts of Pike Place. At least I have an excuse. But I still look like a tool. At least I'm not the guy with the Kindle. I've already typed out three of them, but don't want to post them all at once. They're pretty lengthy, so you might need a few breaks. I planned on having 5, but there might be more.

So stay tuned. I promise it will be interesting at the least. There isn't one person in the world who knows everything that you will see. Some of it, I even forgot. Big gulps, huh? Welp...see ya later!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

you are invited yto follow my blog