24.5.11

Numb

I don't know what it is. But I've been kind of numb lately. Not that anything bad is going on in my life at all. I'm actually well. But for some reason, I'm emotionless the majority of the time. I hope this doesn't last very long because it's slightly annoying. I guess the main reason is I've stopped over-reacting to things. When someone tells me something I don't make it a bigger deal than it is just to provoke more conversation. To say the least, my social abilities are shrinking even more than they were already. But then I get in these moods where I'm just starved for conversation and don't know what to say or who to talk to. So I just sit here.

The purpose of this post, more than anything else, is just to post something. I've always slacked in the blog world. I have all these things to say, but by the end of the night I'm just spent and want to go to sleep. Not trying to be a downer. Keep in mind, I'm doing well (at least I think so). Just wanted to let you guys know I'm still here.

No comments: