20.12.09

Hello people that read about me. By now, you're probably wondering...will this be a serious rant about my seemingly awful life or something humorous? i'll try and go with the latter. I don't have much to complain about. But i'm not really feeling funny. So maybe i'll go halfway. i'm going to try and go christmas shopping tomorrow. Which is better than last year's christmas eve procrastination. All of my attention will be focused on not saying or doing something that i might regret. Examples: choking the woman in front of me using 30 coupons and not understanding what you can use only one means. Or simulating a game of red rover by crashing through the line of people that feel like walking through the mall as slow as possible. Or slashing the tires of the car that blocks traffic to wait for the person to walk from the store to their car and leave so they get a better parking spot. I will never do these things. Only think them. Which is why they are on here.

Other news...dgn starts practice tomorrow. The saints lost today. Pretty upset about that. There is a lot of good cheese at my parents house. Pretty ecstatic about that. I get to take frequent naps on account of having nothing to do. that's about it. I really hope this posts in one piece so i don't have to go to a computer and delete 10 entries

No comments: