6.12.09

This next post has absolutely no purpose

It is really early. About 6am. Rosanne is on. Why am I still awake? A suitable title to this blog would be, "the delirious rants of Matt Barnes. Perhaps one would find humor in this. However, I'm more concerned about waking up and laughing at the outcome of what I am typing now. Rosanne is talking to her daughter about her sex life. Awkward. This must have been really controversial for the times. I'm about to wrap up the semester. Which is awesome. And at the same time, a little ridiculous. I have 7 pages of a 15 page paper written. I have to start and finish a take home essay final exam. The walk/jog/run exam will be easy. I have to finish a film soundtrack for another class. And I hope the other people in my group have completed the presentation for another class. I think that's it. I'm really tired. I'm glad I don't have to wake up in 2 hours like some people. Bless them. Ok. Here comes sleep. Death Cab will take me there. They've been the jam lately. Goodnight blogspot.

No comments: