20.1.10

Dear people that care about me. I have not been entertaining as of late. And for that i apologize. i've posted a few blog entries about books i'm wanting to write. i've started a few, then changed my mind. I think i finally have a subject that i want to stick with. Are you ready for it? i'm not telling. i've come up with an outline and have about 10 pages of single spaced 12 point times new roman that is basically just random thoughts about a variety of things that catch my attention. Similar to a normal blog entry of mine...which this started out as. But i couldn't stop writing. It has a major theme, but that's what i'm keeping to myself. maybe you're asking hey matt, aren't you too young to write a book? I don't think so. i'm writing about things that deal with my life and those around me. And at the same time, millions of people are going through the same thing. It won't have a secret to life. It won't be an epic. It won't have much that you don't already know. It won't even be that exciting. It will probably never be published. Unless by me down at Kinkos. But if you enjoy my blogs...it's going to be incredible. I just love writing. And i think this would make me feel more accomplished than anything in the world. When it's finished, i'm going to be giving out electronic copies for free. Unless a publisher picks it up. Then i'm going to get rich

No comments: