1.1.10

Year Spaceship

here's a list of my new years resolutions.

1. Stop being angry all the time
2. Stop picking my nose and wiping it under the seat of my car
3. Keep the house clean
4. Listen to more music
5. Prioritize my life
6. Keep my car clean.
7. Wash clothes before i start to smell bad
8. Run at least 12 miles a week
9. Take showers
10. Answer my phone every once in a while

there's 10 amongst the many things i need to start doing. there's a few more, but they're a little too personal for the world to read. i'll go ahead and give myself a 5 percent success rate for the first month. Which brings me to my final and most important resolutions. Have more faith in myself. Stop second guessing everything. Love me for me. that's going to be the hardest one. Because the me right now isn't the me i want to be.

So happy new year to all. Come hang out with me at rocketown tomorrow. let's ring in the new year with music and fun times.

No comments: