1.2.10

Short and quick post before i go to bed. i've realized recently that i've been treating my negative emotions wrong my entire life. And the only time i can finally be happy or feel good again happens by accident. i've done one of two things. Either buried them away or let them take control of me. When put into words like that...you have to wonder why i didn't go with c or d. Or maybe not enough information. Or none of the above. that's just the way i naturally reacted. i've recently found a better way. Personally at least. i've found out how to embrace these things. Just like a songwriter does when he pours out his heart into a song. Instead of shutting them out, or dwelling on them, i welcome them. Whether it be writing a song of my own, agreeing with another song, or just simply using them to grow. Realizing that crap will never stop. I will never be completely happy until i leave earth. So why battle with myself? Especially when it comes to something that wouldn't matter in 10 years. unless...i thrive off of it. Hah. I always sound so depressed in these posts. i'm really not at all. I just think too much for my own good sometimes. So i have to put the thoughts somewhere else in order for me to do anything productive. Sing me to sleep, Aaron Marsh.

No comments: