23.2.10

After watching Forrest Gump. Again. For who knows what time. I've decided on another addition my personal bucket list. i'm going to run the length of Alabama. Maybe from the mississippi river to the coast. Some day. I really want to do it. Along with take a motorcycle ride across the U.S. I say that now. But doing it is a completely different story. This means...time to name names. That Whitney Russell and Bethany Oliver are going to have to get me to do it. Calling you out. So you can call me out later. After i graduate and have some time off...make me do it. Because this is something i'm feeling that makes absolutely no sense. So later, i might not want to, even though i do. Also, i'm tearing up a bit watching the end of this movie. Even though i've seen it way too many times. So good. Ok. i'm done.

No comments: