18.2.10

Really don't have a lot to say. Just felt the need to say something. let's see what happens. My semi freak-out has lessened. i'm starting to realize that while i might have to grow up and become completely independent from my parents, though i almost have been for a few years, i still don't have to grow up. By grow up, i mean start taking life seriously. I can still laugh at farts. I can still laugh when i meet a guy with the last name Buttram. I can still have a few drinks with friends. Taking life too seriously is what ruins people. What i mean by that, is having to have everything planned out. Knowing what each and every step is. Making sure that everything is done exactly right. Without taking time to enjoy any of it. Just getting from A to B. That's not me. It will never be me. I want to be 35 and spend a few years living on an air mattress. I want to live on the pacific coast for a winter. I just want to live. I want to do whatever i feel like doing. Whenever i feel like doing it. All the while, enjoying every second of it and every particle of God's creation. Marveling over the waves crashing in the sunset in Oregon, the leaves changing color in Boston, the infinite amount of stars in the sky, and the wisdom of my friends. That, to me...is what life is about.

No comments: