27.11.09

Cell update. No computer, yet things to say. Since i can't put i title, i'll do it here, fall out boy style: thnks fr th mtvtn . As most people, i thought about what i was thankful for today. There were a lot of things. But one thing that stuck out more than anything else were the people in my life that help me get to the next day. My old friends that i've known for years, and people i have recently met or rekindled a friendship with. If you are reading this, you are most likely one of them. I have a passion in my life. I have a goal. I know that there's one thing that i want to do for the rest of my life. But sometimes i get discouraged. I feel like it's not going to happen, or it's not possible. And to be honest...there are 3 people in my life right now keeping this flame lit. You know who you are. And when i thought about it, that is what i'm most thankful for. Not money. Not health. But people that support me. Because without you, i would have nothing. I would be nothing. So this is my thank you. To all of those that have ever given me hope. To those that have reminded me that i am unique. And to those that have excited me about my life when i lose all desire. You are greatly appreciated and loved.

No comments: