5.11.09

I need a rewind button in my life. That way, i could go back to all the times in my life that i've been a complete asshole and make things right. I am a pathetic excuse for a human being. I am not worthy of preaching love. I am a hypocrite. i've hurt so many people and gained nothing but pain. I need guidance. I need help. I must learn to sacrifice. I must love myself before i can love others. I have failed once more. Yet again proving that there is nothing about myself that i can trust. I will not give up. My life is not over. Stop crying about everything. Life is not that bad, but i'm going to sleep upset every night. i'm making my own life hell. For what? Pride? well...that's gone now. I still have hope. Nothing will ever take that away. And that is something to believe in. And that is what will get me to sleep.

I ask forgiveness from anyone i've ever hurt. i'm sorry. i'm miserable like this. I hope the happy posts come soon. goodnight

No comments: