10.11.09

Optimistic Post. Yay

Dear random assortment of people that read my blog,

I am doing good. I am in a good mood. Here comes that good post I've been talking about. I know things are going to work out. I have that optimistic feeling again. No, things aren't perfect. Yes, I wish they were better. But I'm feeling very positive. I feel like something great is about to happen in my life.

Here is a list of things that are going swimmingly in my life right now. I have friends that care about me, I have a family that loves me, I am becoming more financially stable, I'm very close to being done with school (school is the number one most discouraging thing in my life,) the Saints and Tide are still unbeaten, the weather is nice, I'm in shape, I have somewhat of a gross looking beard growing, my car is running, my motorcycle is running, rent is paid, credit card is paid, and I am learning to appreciate the little things in life and let them overtake the annoying bad things.

Here is a picture I just took of me being happy.

No comments: