16.11.09

I don't know what to write

I'm feeling bloggable. I made that word up. That is my current emotion. Wanna fight about it? Besides tired, stressed, and annoyed, which are also taking effect. This week is about to kill me. I have way to much stuff to do. I just finished making a portfolio of the better things that I have recorded in my lifetime, I have to finish up a soundtrack for a film that isn't even finished yet, start and finish a paper for a group project (which involves meeting with my group), start and finish an essay exam (probably at least 8 pages), watch The Matrix Trilogy in order to complete some of the essay questions on this exam, buy a book, read the book, then write a book report on it, go to a mock interview, worry about not having money, go to work to get money, watch It's Always Sunny In Philadelphia and The League, sleep at some point, have studio time with Ben Skipworth, run a lot, clean my house, wash clothes, clean my car, tweet a few times, get Toph something for his birthday, go to a meeting for my internship next semester, go to a writing center advising, and not die. That is a summary of the basic things I have to do in the coming week. Not looking forward to it. If the list doesn't look big to you then you should see my list on a normal week. Wake up, go to class, go to work, watch tv, eat, sleep, repeat. Copeland reference. If you got it, then you are a cool kid. If not, listen to more Copeland. Oh yea, I also need to shower soon. It's getting a bit ridiculous. Don't come near me until I've cleared you.

Soundtrack all week:
The Reign of Kindo - Rhythm, Chord, and Melody
Book I'll be re-reading...again: A Heartbreaking Work of Staggering Genius by Dave Eggers.

No comments: