3.11.09

Well it's bedtime and i realized i started slacking in posts again. Therefore i've decided to waste your time in order to stay true to myself when i said i would post more. Let the rambling begin.

let's see, what happened today...oh, someone had about 40 items in the 20 or less at walmart. I kept my cool though. Work was slow. I cut my hair. It didn't turn out to be a disaster. I haven't read anything in a few days. that's not good. I feel like i'm losing knowledge. I can't drop knowledge on people without wisdom. The only thing i'm motivated to read in the bible is ecclesiastes. Other than that i'm in a lazy slump. Just don't really feel like doing much. it's not good. Paid rent today. A day late (anberlin reference not intended). Listening to A Fine Frenzy right now. Her voice is beautiful. It just makes everything peaceful. I bet she never gets angry at anything. She has that kind of voice that says hey...it's going to be ok. Let me soothe you. I would like to marry her. Someone make that happen for me.

Ok. that's all i got. First person to hook me up with the A Fine Frenzy girl wins first prize. I should probably get her name first

No comments: