9.4.08

Another day at the office...

Today was pretty mundane...I wasn't in a bad mood or anything. There just wasn't anything that happened all day that made me upset or happy. Besides the fact that this guy in my recording techniques class tries to sound really smart and talk a lot, but he's just an idiot. Today went as follows...woke up, wen't to my Record Company Operations class, came home, mixed 1,000 Storms, went to my Recording Techniqes class, guy wouldn't shut up, wanted to strangle him, went home, mixed 1,000 storms, went to work, went to Alan's house, went home, wrote all that down.

I think my problem is that I'm waiting for something to happen. I've fallen into this jaded lifestyle where if nothing of significance happens, its a boring day to me. Meanwhile millions of Americans do this every day without even thinking twice about it. I refuse to do that. I will never be satisfied with just making it through life as an average person. I just hope that soon, I'll be done with school, which is pointless I think anyway, and hit the part of life that really matters. The part I can care about. And the part I can change. Until then, I'll continue to bore myself with an apathetic life.

No comments: