22.4.08

Words can't always express feelings

There are so many thoughts and words going through my head right now, but I can't even think of the right things to say. Scott sent us his final goodbye from DGN tonight. And i can't even think of the right words to express my emotions. It's like all my dreams have been crushed, even though they are still there in a sense.

But then part of me is saying that this is good. That it's going to open up new doors. And I believe that, but I don't want to. I catch myself trying to force things to happen the way I want. And when I don't get what I want, I automatically think it's wrong. That's a bad habit I need to quickly delete.

I wish I could write more. Because I still don't feel like I've covered everything. But I just can't think of a way to put it in writing. Maybe I will tomorrow.

No comments: