10.4.08

School is for losers...

I think that if I cared any less about school, I would just go ahead and be a bum. Really...it's costing way to much money, its extremely monotonous, and all for what? A piece of paper that says I went through it? Regardless of the fact that I've been to all these classes, I don't remember a single this from say...my freshmen comp classes. I mean really, am I going to be sitting there recording a band some day and a guy comes in and says "Hey, I need you to write a paper on the advantages and disadvantages of using a large diaphragm condenser and an SM57 for micing a guitar cab. I want it in perfect MLA format with your sources." But if that happens...thank God I've learned.

That's my daily rant. Today was another "ehh...at least I'm alive day". Class, mixing, and sitting around. Oh and I mowed the front yard. I got 3 laps around the back and the belt went out because we have a freakin jungle in the backyard. Went over to Nathaniel's house with Jared and had some chili that tore me up. We watched The Pick of Destiny. I seriously don't think Jack Black is funny at all. Maybe I'll write a song with a stupid melody and as many bad words as I can possibly think of. Then I'll get famous. Now I'm about to go to sleep. I hate sleeping because I feel like I could be getting something done. But then again, I hate waking up...maybe its because I don't sleep. Who needs it?

No comments: