12.4.08

Tuscaloosa Bound

I ventured down to Tuscaloosa today with Nate after a long and boring day of classes. I somehow fit my entire studio, computer, guitars, and amps in my car along with Nathaniel. We have a show tomorrow at some bar. It probably won't be very cool. Tuscaloosa scene + bar = most likely lame. It's probably just going to be a bunch of bro's getting drunk and looking to score with some hot chicks while we play as background music. But we aren't the best music to listen to for that. It's good practice though. We're in the process of recording and mixing some stuff, so our new E.P. should be done soon. That's exciting. And I get to see Scott tomorrow.

Other than all that, nothing has changed. I still suck at life and its incredibly boring. But now I must go to sleep so I can be awake to play the show tomorrow. I'll post about how the show went tomorrow.

No comments: